Add NPC orcs to game
To add playable orcs or orc NPCs to the game without launching the game
For .orc files (these are the playable orcs):
- Windows: C:\Users\UserName\AppData\LocalLow\Prasetto\Bonfire
- Mac: Users/UserName/library/cache/prasetto/Bonfire
For .bab files (these are the NPC orcs):
- Windows: C:\Users\UserName\AppData\LocalLow\Prasetto\Bonfire\Mods\Characters
- Mac: Users/UserName/library/cache/prasetto/Bonfire/Mods/Characters
To access this from ingame, select Mods->Open File Location
- .orc files are placed in the folder opened
- .bab files are placed 2 layers deeper, open Mods folder and then open Characters folder.
Simply copy the appropriate file into the appropriate folder folder and they will become selectable characters in the game.
To enable NPC orcs, ingame select Mods->Mod manager and enable the checkbox according to the NPCs you wish loaded into the game. KEEP IN MIND, you may have to search around for the NPC as the creators typically have placed them in specific locations.